SNOW WING COURSES
- The course starts every day at 10am or by arrangement, depending on wind and weather forecast
- The wing course is a group course with an instructor-student ratio of one to four or less
- You will have a lesson during which we cover theoretical knowledge &safety training as well as wing handling
- INCLUDED:Risk and liability insurance, wing
- TO TAKE WITH YOU: Skis or Snowboard, Helmet and Outdoor Ski Clothes
- SKI RENTAL: 30 CHF pro day, reservation necessary
- MEETING POINT: at the school in via Chantunela 1, 7513 Silvaplana
- PARKING: is available at the school for 5 CHF a day; reservation is necessary in advance
- PAYMENT: before starting the course, Cash and Bank Transfert
For more information and booking:
(+41) 78 975 88 05
SPORTS PARADISE, via Chantunela 1, 7513 Silvaplana – SWITZERLAND
Risk and Liability
- Every participant is obliged to follow the instructions of the Snowkiting-instructor.
- It is mandatory to wear a helmet during the lessons.
- If the lesson, or part of the lesson can not be done for wind condition, the participant will have a voucher of the amount of the lost hours. We can not reimburse by cash.
- Every participant is liable for his/her actions. To cover liability in borderline cases, the participant has to contract an insurance through the school.
- In case of an accident your general liability insurance will cover the damage and loss.
- If the participant breaks school-equipment on purpose, he/she will bear the damage.
- The lessons have to be paid at least one week in advance with the attached paying-in-slip or cash, with EC-card/Postcard at the first day of the course. Credit cards are not acceptable.
- Depending on wind and weather conditions, the lesson time can be changed.
- Cancellations must be communicated at least one week before the booked date. Otherwise we have to charge 30% of the price to cover our expenses. Cancellations less than 24h before the course are not accepted and the full costs have to be paid.
- In case of accidents, the Sports Paradise GmbH refuses any liability.
- This agreement is exclusively governed by Swiss law, in particular the Swiss Code of Obligations. The court in St Moritz.
- The student explicitly confirms and confirms that he/she is in agreement with the content of this agreement and that this is not subject to error, deception and/or fear
At the beginning of the courses the students will sign this text:
Kitesurfing is a sport with special claims on my body’s constitution. I undertake the full risk for my participation at this course.
I declare that I am healthy and that I don’t have any injuries, which exclude an education in Kitesurfing.
I carefully read the safety-rules and I accept the terms of business above.