WAKEBOARD COURSES at Barisardo in Sardinia
The beginner course lasts 40 minutes. First we do theory and dry exercises on the beach so that you can get on the board and start riding in the water as quickly as possible. Our goal in this lesson is that the student learns the exact technique to get out of the water and start riding.
INCLUDED: full equipment (neoprene suit too), boat. Injury and liability insurance are not included
TO TAKE WITH YOU: sunglasses, suncream, beach towel
MEETING POINT: Planargia beach at the Camping L’Ultima Spiaggia, Bari Sardo (Ogliastra)
PAYMENT: before starting the course. Cash, bank transfer or TWINT
Risk and Liability
- Every participant is obliged to follow the instructions of the Wakeboarding– instructor.
- If the lesson, or part of the lesson can not be done for wind condition, the participant will have a voucher of the amount of the lost hours. We can not reimburse by cash.
- Every participant is liable for his/her actions. To cover liability in borderline cases, the participant has to contract an insurance through the school.
- In case of an accident your general liability insurance will cover the damage and loss. kitesurfing is a venture and the insurance might cut your daily benefit.
- If the participant breaks school-equipment on purpose, he/she will bear the damage.
- The lessons have to be paid at least one week in advance with the attached paying-in-slip or cash, with EC-card/Postcard at the first day of the course. Credit cards are not acceptable.
- The participant has to be able to swim.
- It is mandatory to wear a helmet and a life jacket during the lessons.
- Depending on wind and weather conditions, the lesson time can be changed.
- Cancellations must be communicated at least one week before the booked date. Otherwise we have to charge 30% of the price to cover our expenses. Cancellations less than 24h before the course are not accepted and the full costs have to be paid.
- In case of accidents, the Sports Paradise GmbH refuses any liability.
- This agreement is exclusively governed by Swiss law.
- In particular the Swiss Code of Obligations. The court is that of St Moritz.
- The student explicitly confirms and confirms that he/she is in agreement with the content of this agreement and that this is not subject to error, deception and/or fear.
At the beginning of the courses the students will sign this text:
Wakeboarding is a sport with special claims on my body’s constitution. I undertake the full risk for my participation at this course.
I declare that I am healthy and that I don’t have any injuries, which exclude an education in Wakeboarding.
I carefully read the safety-rules and I accept the terms of business above.
For more information and booking:
(+39) 333 175 962 8
(+41) 78 975 88 05
SPORTS PARADISE, Planargia beach, Bari Sardo (OG) – SARDINIA